Saturday, March 12, 2011

Super Fruity

**Have you seen my Honestly Hungry post? If not please read it. Thanks!**


Happy Saturday! Although I'm not so happy to be leaving spring break but at least it means the semester is halfway over! My morning has gone like this


Wake up


30 minutes yoga




DSCI0001.JPG


Toast with tomato


45 minute power walk on the beach with PerMa




DSCI0003.JPG


Using up fruit/food last minute OOIAJ! Yes we killed this almond butter jar on our 6 day vacation... no shame




DSCI0004.JPG


This overflowing beauty is about 1/2 overnight oats, the rest of the almond butter


and then


1/2 a very large banana


4 strawberries


the rest of the mango


a few scoops cottage cheese


jelly


topped with fruit to picture sake =)




DSCI0006.JPG


I may have some more fruit during the morning depending on how I'm feeling, lunch will be at the airport and I've packed dinner food. See you probably late tonight!


Peace!


Caitlin


What's your favorite fruit? Hardest question ever?! My top choices are melon, mango and pineapple


How do you deal with eats on travel days? I'm pretty good about packing most things, I normally buy coffee and maybe snack but lunch as well will be bought today.



No comments:

Post a Comment