Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wal-Worth it

Happy super bowl Sunday! First off when I got home from work last night I enjoyed a delightful snack of cottage cheese and a little dollop each of cinnamon raisin swirl and dark chocolate dreams PB... super yum!

However it was sadly the end of my cottage cheese... I need a few other things too but because I woke up to 
And it's still coming down

I am going to take a taxi to wal-mart this morning...sad but true. I know Wal-Mart is evil and there should be better places to get groceries but the truth is it's the closest store of that nature and I need some other things besides just food. Normally I would make the rounds to Save-A-Lot, B&P's and Walgreens but the weather is non-permitting so just bear with me please. 

I woke up a STARVIN MARVIN so I made a giant bowl of oats


Oats cooked with milk, ground flax, chocolate whey protein and stevia and an orange spice tea bag for funsies, topped with a whole banana



Then got all dressed in cinnamon and coconut butter 



Good and filling for shopping power! Have a great Sunday everyone... almost the second week of February means almost spring! 

Peace! 
Caitlin

Do you have less than desirable shopping options where you are? 


No comments:

Post a Comment