Saturday, February 5, 2011

Paper Waster

This afternoon at the library I printed out roughly 350 pages... it took a while. I am doing a project for one of my classes that is a wellness poster campaign. I designed four posters, running, weight training, general fitness and nutrition. I'm going to hang them in different spots around campus with messages for people to take one. They probably won't actually go up for a while but I'm excited for when they do!

After my printing extravaganza I settled into bio and snacks
I had a plate of veggies to settle a desire for crunch but needed something more substantial

So I whipped up a veggie dip on the spot that I was quite proud of! 




It consisted of approximately 3 tbsp greek yogurt, 2 tbsp hummus and a dash of bragg's liquid aminos. Actually very good! 

Dinner before my last late work night for a while! Although there is a matine tomorrow... This was inspired by Kath's recipe.
Salad with base of spinach, cauliflower, mushrooms, lentils and sweet potato (leftover)

Fan of the colors! 

Topped with raisins, honey, olive oil, white wine vinegar and wheat germ

Another salad success! Thanks Kath! 

Hope everyone had a great Saturday and are ready to ROOT FOR THE PACKERS!! 

Peace!
Caitlin 

What are your super bowl plans?

What sports team do you support? I am an all Cleveland sports FANATIC... we don't speak of LeBron in my house 

1 comment: