Saturday, February 5, 2011

Treadmill Time


Hourly Forecast    more details
9 am

14°F

Feels Like
7°F
12 pm

23°F

Feels Like
16°F
3 pm

26°F

Feels Like
18°F
6 pm

24°F

Feels Like
17°F
9 pm

23°F

Feels Like
17°F
12 am

24°F

Feels Like
19°F

This means the treadmill for me =(. Oh well I don't mind that much I sort of like being able to just zone out the only thing I don't like is being confined to the hours of the college gym. 


Because I have to wait until 10 I woke up in enough time to have a real breakfast instead of a snack

I went with a yogurt bowl instead of cooked oats because my roommate is still asleep, she did wake me up coming in late and loud last night so I thought about returning the favor but I didn't want bad karma going into 8.5 miles =). 

Plain greek with pumpkin, banana, raw oats, wheat chex, almond butter and cinnamon
I threw some imitation coconut flavor in the yogurt too 

Chai tea with a little milkyness 

I'm going to make a recovery smoothie to bring to the gym with me. I pack it and have it while I stretch so I don't have an excuse to come back to my room first and get distracted from stretching. I'm not sure what kind yet but I froze some orange slices... anyone tried to make a smoothie with frozen oranges before? I'm thinking maybe just a simple orange, ginger, vanilla? 

Happy Saturday!

Peace!
Caitlin 

Do you believe in karma? I do but I also believe in doing good just to do good, not for rewards! 




No comments:

Post a Comment