Thursday, February 3, 2011

MPPIAB

Oh no she did not.... Oh yes she sure did!

Remember last Sunday's post  when I went grocery shopping and said I was excited to try something with my Bob's Red Mill buckwheat pancake mix?

Well may I present to you.....

Microwave Protein Pancake in a Bowl!

Holy cowsicle am I excited about this and LOVING IT!! 

Buckwheat mix, vanilla protein powder, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla extract, stevia, blueberries, banana, greek yogurt, coconut butter 

How to for MPPIAB (Inspired but The Fitnessista)

3.5 tbsp pancake mix (I used Bob's Red Mill buckwheat)
1.5 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup skim milk
1/4 cup egg whites (or one whole egg)
1/4 tsp baking powder (probably not needed because of the mix but I wanted to make sure it would hold)
dash vanilla extract
ground cinnamon
ground ginger
1 stevia packet

Mix it all in a microwave safe bowl for about 3 minutes and top as desired
 PERFECT for college students who are dying for healthy pancakes! 
Had with strawberry vanilla tea 

If you are limited on time or supplies and are jonesing for pancakes, give this a try!

Also this morning I had 
Whole wheat bread with cottage cheese and cinnamon

before I went to the gym. I did intervals on the stationary bike (sort of like a HIIT workout). 15 minute warmup on random, 45 minutes of intervals and 5 minutes cool down. 

Have a great day everyone!

Peace!
Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment