Monday, March 14, 2011

Store Brands Rule

Woo I had a great workout! Normally I run on Monday but because I did yesterday I cross trained on the bike on random for 6 miles (26 minutes) and lifted for 40 minutes. I did body weight work last week but after over a week off it felt awesome to hit the weights again!


I had a pita with PB2 before I left.


The best and worst part of grocery shopping? So many options! I had a heck of a time deciding what I wanted for breakfast. Plus my cravings are changing because the weather is finally starting to seem springy!


DSCI0003.JPG


I settled on cottage cheese mixed with vanilla protein powder, vanilla almond granola , strawberries, raisins and butter toffee almonds. Plus "cheerios"

DSCI0004.JPG


Save-A-Lot brand, $2 less...

DSCI0009.JPG


99% same ingredient list


Taste identical


WIN


Pretty busy day ahead but I'm hoping something fun is waiting in the mail for me...


Have a great Monday!


Peace!


Caitlin


What store brands do you buy?



1 comment:

  1. I always buy store brands! From either ralphs or vons...I always buy the store brand of cottage cheese (your breakfast looks yummy!). I'm all for saving the $$ :)

    ReplyDelete