Monday, March 21, 2011

How to Not Start Your Week


Realize you forgot to take your birth control all weekend because you are experiencing an unexpected visit from a certain aunt.


Experience a potential new running injury. 2.25 miles into my 3 mile run my left shin was screaming. I think it's the transition form sand to pavement, Don't worry, foam roll action had already ensued.


201103211111.jpg


Fart out loud while lifting weights in front of the cute weight room attendant... it happened, I'm trying to let it go.


Come back to your room to this  




DSCI0043.JPG




DSCI0047.JPG


Forgot I put that in the freezer yesterday...


How TO start your week


Take Heather's advice and put chia seed in your overnight oats




DSCI0050.JPG


Last night mixed oats, chias, cherry extract, stevia, chocolate protein powder and stevia




DSCI0052.JPG


This morning topped with a banana, salty cashews, more milk and salt<-- key to deliciousness! Cinnamon was of course added too.


These may have been the greatest overnight oats ever, I might have a hard time going back to the yogurt variety.


Peace!


Caitlin


How were the first few hours of your week?



1 comment:

  1. oh dear!!!!! aat least you got those good oats! it can only go up from here! the first few hours were great! i did a great long treadmill run for me!

    ReplyDelete