Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First Breakfast Bake

I just realized this did not publish... see you in a few hours for dinner!


Unfortunately I am back to rushing this morning so I will just share my awesome breakfast recipe with you!




DSCI0001.JPG


Coconut-Vanilla Oatmeal Bake


Ingredients


1/2 cup oatmeal


2 tbsp milk


splash of water


scoop of vanilla protein powder


1 egg


1/8 tsp baking powder


2 large strawberries chopped


1/2 tsp coconut extract


How To


Preheat oven to 320. Combine all ingredients in single serving ramekin. Bake for 20 minutes. Top as desired!




DSCI0005.JPG


I picked coconut butter and some un-pictured vanilla-almond granola. This was delicious! I am on the breakfast bake wagon for sure! I actually made the mix before I went to the gym this morning and popped it in the toaster oven right before I got in the shower, perfect timing!


Gotta Run!

Peace!


Caitlin



No comments:

Post a Comment