Friday, March 11, 2011

Crazy Eights

**Did you see my post from last night? If not please, please go read it! Thanks!**


I had an amazing "I feel like a real runner" type of run this morning. According to my garmin I did 8.05 miles in 1:25... not too bad! However this is not including the stopping and starting of the garmin and all the walking I did between miles 3.5 and 5.


I had a un-photographed clif bar before I left.


It started great and then around mile 3.30 my um... lower intestine came calling. I found a public beach access and ran onto the sidewalk. I found a Subway who graciously let me use their restrooms. I was concerned however so I stayed on the sidewalk for some time.


Running seemed to be making the problem worse so I hit stop on my garmin and thought I would just walk all the way back. As I went on I started to run a little and realized I could so I ran about two miles on the sidewalk and then headed back to the beach.


I ran until my garmin hit 8 miles. I don't know how far I went in total. What I do know is that my last 2 miles were directly into 25 mile per hour wind with sand blowing at me.


I screamed


I cried


I growled


I swore... a lot


But I finished =D


Breakfast! I <3 Carbs


DSCI0010.JPG




DSCI0009.JPG


Oatmeal pancake with banana, peaches, almond butter, honey and cinnamon




DSCI0012.JPG


Bananas fosters coffee... yum is what I have to say about that!


Peace!


Caitlin


If you're a runner how do you feel about the wind? I hate it, and after this morning everyone on the beach knows that as well


Share a crazy running/ bathroom story!





No comments:

Post a Comment