Thursday, March 10, 2011

Banana's Fosters and Cherry Cocoa

Is TJMaxx not one of the most wonderful stores on the planet? They have everything! I made away with some awesome new finds!




DSCI0012.JPG


Running shorts, running visor and a smoothie bottle!




DSCI0007.JPG


Spring things, capris, shorts




DSCI0008.JPG


I am IN LOVE with this dress




DSCI0014.JPG


They even have foodie finds! Can't wait to try this coffee!




DSCI0016.JPG


I have a surprisingly hard time finding good granola around school so this will be coming back with me!


When we got back I was starving for lunch so I made a huge salad




DSCI0028.JPG


Spinach, snap peas, eggplant, carrots, veggie burger,kidney bean dip ,and salsa




DSCI0022.JPG


Plus you know I had to try my knew granola! Mini parfait on the side with mango, yogurt and cherry/cocoa granola... a handful made it into my mouth as well and it's very very good =).

DSCI0025.JPG


The weather is still yackadoo so who knows what's in store for the afternoon??


Peace!


Caitlin



2 comments:

  1. TJMaxx is the best store on the planet!! I need to find some bananas foster coffee--yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TJ Maxx! I get a lot of my running clothes there :)

    ReplyDelete