Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Malfunction

I'm experiencing my first blog malfunction! Something about not being able to upload my photos because of lack of storage so I'm going to ask you to use your imagination for now!

Last night for a snack I had an Oikos cup of greek yogurt with some dried mixed berries (O yum... o no) and wheat germ. Then right before bed I had 1/2 an english muffin with some cheese and fruit spread. I don't mind snacking when I am legit hungry which I was but sometimes I feel like I do it a lot in a short amount of time at night. I think maybe I should try to eat more early in the day.

Injury update: I ran 2.60 miles this morning with very little pain! I stopped because it was getting worse probably because I was pushing my pace but at least I am getting back into it slowly! I did not want to run but it was such a beautiful morning that I bribed myself with a pre-workout snack of my favorite "treat" granola bar, Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Peanut.

After my outside run I went right to the gym for some weights and because I was able to go outside made it back to my room 30 minutes before I usually do, woo hoo!

For breakfast I tried my hand at my first pumpkin oats and I will never look back... ever.

I had oats cooked with milk, water, truvia, pumpkin and chocolate protein powder and topped with banana and coconut butter. Holy voluminous creaminess!! LOVED IT!

I'm not  a fan of how wordy this looks without pictures so I'm going to stop now, happy hump day everyone, half way through!

Peace!
Caitlin

When do you like to have the bulk of your calories? I always try to have them in the morning but it never seems to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment