Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cure for the Common Cold

*If you are a Beloit student who happens to be reading this, please contact me via facebook or my school e-mail*


Take two parts oatmeal




DSCI0006.JPG


For breakfast and lunch


One part 3 hour nap


One part netflix instant watch




201104032048.jpg


Every foodie should watch this movie... prepare to be insanely jealous


One english paper draft (very optional)




DSCI0002.JPG


One thousand plus cups of green tea with lemon


100000000 bottles of water


1 yoga class (if you're feeling well enough, which I was!)


2 rounds of neti pot




201104032042.jpg


I am already feeling SO much better than this morning! Still super tired but an early bedtime should clear that right up! I also got my taste for veggies back! YAY!


pre-yoga toast w/ cashew butter




DSCI0012.JPG


Dinner hummus, cucs, dijon and spinach in a whole wheat tortilla




DSCI0014.JPG


steamed cauliflower, carrots and ketchup on the side




DSCI0016.JPG


dessert was this x3... I should NOT be allowed to keep my favorite cereal around.




DSCI0017.JPG


I've also realized I didn't set any April goals!! Well I did in my head but I need to tell you all... in the morning =).


Peace!


Caitlin


What's your favorite cereal?


What are some of your April goals, inspire me!





No comments:

Post a Comment