Sunday, April 3, 2011

Brace Yourself

AHHHHHHH!DSCI0001.JPG


Apparently this is what 12 hours of sleep with a cold looks like in the morning... who knew?


I was GOING to go out last night. I showered, put on make up and an outfit... and then started to feel like poo. I guess the 11 miles while trying to surpress a cold caught up to me.


I fell asleep fully clothed on my made up bed at 9:30, woke up at 2 to put on PJs and slept until 9 this morning.




201104031040.jpg


Can you be hungover without drinking?


I was hungry fro breakfast but not everything was looking so good. I wanted oats and cold cereal. I though it would be a good day to try the Fitnessista's breakfast cookie dough!




DSCI0004.JPG


I mixed


1/3 cup oats


1 scoop vanilla protein powder


1 big spoon cashew butter


a few splashes of skim milk


1/2 a banana


truvia


cinnamon


vanilla almond granola for crunch




DSCI0006.JPG


I ended up drowning it in milk for more coldness. This is GENUIS, will definitely be added to me rotation!




DSCI0008.JPG


I always eat at my desk, this morning I ate here (Cinnamon is reading your blogs). I should eat here on more Sundays =).


Peace!


Caitlin


How did you sleep last night?


What is sleeping in for you? I never sleep past 8, this is a big deal!



3 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better! I've been wanting to try that cookie dough cereal for awhile, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAAAH i hope you feel better!! dont worry i look MUCH worse when i feel like poop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? You don't look bad at all! I mean, yeah, you've got your cranky face on...but you actually look really cute. Glad you enjoyed your breakfast!

    ReplyDelete