Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lazy Morning, Lazy Lunch

I spent the morning in the hot tub, then reading by the pool... I am in love with spring break! I'm a good way into The Tipping Point By Malcolm Gladwell and am loving it! I've also read Blink by him so am already a fan and would recommend both to anyone!


It's already up into the 80's so I even took a little swim in the pool and around noon headed upstairs for lunch.




DSCI0243.JPG


Quick and delicious almond butter and jelly in a flatout




DSCI0244.JPG


I heated it up... check out the amazing jelly dripage!




DSCI0246.JPG


Plus some baby carrots and a peach... it's produce week for sure! Hoping to head to the beach this afternoon! It's been a little too windy the past few days to actually sit on the beach but today is hot and beautiful!


Peace!


Caitlin


What's your favorite jelly flavor? I really cannot pick but I do love this one, it's

a mix called "fruits of the forest" so many berries and cherries!



2 comments:

  1. ahh jealous of your spring break!!! heated ur wrap up? genius!! hmm i like strawb or apricot! but i like preserves more than jelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a raspberry jelly fan, but I don't think I've ever had a bad jelly!

    ReplyDelete