Monday, March 21, 2011

Don't Judge

My Monday was unfortunately ( or fortunately) fairly dull. Just class, homework, food and some baking. Good thing my eats were delish!




DSCI0059.JPG


For lunch I made a spring chickpea salad with dijon avocado dip and topped with superfruit vin. I'm updating my recipe page and this will be on it! Had with a side of Mary's Gone Crackers.

DSCI0061.JPG


I got this awesome poster in the mail today!!

DSCI0062.JPG


I put it on the wall at the foot of my bed so it can motivate me right when I wake up =).


I snacked on about three stalks of celery and a gigantic scoop of almond butter.

DSCI0063.JPG


For dinner I was CRAVING tofu, I've only had it twice in three weeks!! I got this kind over the weekend, I like it because you don't have to press it! I tossed about 1/2 of the block in EVOO, white wine vin, honey, black pepper and italian seasoning.

DSCI0066.JPG


This is officially known as the "don't judge me salad"


Spinach


broccoli


microwaved sweet potato chunks


baked tofu


raisins


tomato sauce


green olives


It was REALLY good


Free time means baking! I made a loaf of Elise's pumpkin bread with a few modifications. I used coconut butter instead of oil, oats instead of flour, less stevia plus I added pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. DSCI0068.JPG


I had a piece with PB2 and fruit spread along with some dark chocolate chips. It is so moist and delicious! I may go back for a little more!


DSCI0071.JPG



1 comment: