Tuesday, March 8, 2011

At "Home" Vacation Workout

Morning! I woke up and got in a surprisingly good cross training workout! Even after my snack-fest last night I was pretty hungry so I had 1/2 and apple with a smear of hummus




DSCI0225.JPG


Then got set up




DSCI0226.JPG


Resistance band with workout, weight gloves and Whole Living workout.


I warmed up with 10 minutes of easy cardio (jogging in place, jumping jacks, punching with gloves etc.) and then transitioned into the resistance band moves with plyo intervals. It took about 65 minutes total with core and stretching at the end, I felt like I had been to bootcamp class!




DSCI0229.JPG


Plus at some point I went from one to two resistance bands... oops =P.


Breakfast!




DSCI0232.JPG


This is the prettiest and most delicious Parfait I have ever made... win!






Layers o



No comments:

Post a Comment