Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hump Day

Today definitely had a "hump day" type feel for me, not a ton of motivation but still just moving along. Ah well, at least it's officially almost the weekend! I did get yet another exiting delivery from amazon...




DSCI0008.JPG PB2! I ordered this because many people seem to like it. I have absolutely nothing against the fat or calories in any nut butter but this may be a fun flavoring addition to oatmeal along with other nuts! I was really into my lunch today actually, odd assortment but it hit the spot!




DSCI0001.JPG


I had a baked potato from school topped with jalepenos, laughing cow that I packed and ketchup. I also packed up some baby carrots and homemade trail mix with mixed dried berries and dark cocoa mint roasted almonds (get these now please and thanks). And since I got my package right before lunch and thought I could use a little something more anyway quickly mixed up my new product!


The verdict? Not 100% peanut butter but honestly close enough and delicious! Actually pretty sweet already... might make a fun frosting substitute?


I thought this was pretty... =)


DSCI0005.JPG


I had to run to a work meeting after class so I had a string cheese on the way and a little later had about a serving of whole wheat goldfish (please use your imagination)


Dinner was going to be an egg sandwich in the midst of paper writing but I'm way on track so I got a tiny bit more creative!




DSCI0036.JPG


Pan fried egg on a big pile of veggie with nutritional yeast (it's been too long, like a week!) and some dried chopped figs.




DSCI0040.JPG


On the side an english muffin with smart balance light and fruit spread


Still quick super quick and amazingly delicious!


I felt odd putting my smart balance on after reading this quote in "Eat Here"


" I prefer butter to margarine because I trust cows more then chemists" LOL. I tend to agree though smart balance is a blend of butter and oil so I feel a little legit =).


Dessert/snack will surely be pretzles and nut butter because it was honestly what I wanted for dinner =P.


Peace!


Caitlin


Are you feeling the weekend yet?


What is your favorite bread topper?



No comments:

Post a Comment