Saturday, February 19, 2011

Excecutive Decision

I've made the choice to not even try to run today. A few reasons, I woke up feeling really good physically but I just have this feeling that it's not a good idea. Although the foam rolling has been helping it's only been a few days. I was feeling good Wednesday when I tried to run but ended up in a ton of pain. I have time, my half isn't until May and technically I'm at my nine mile week. Basically I'm happy that I'm feeling better but since there is no rush I am going to let my body really heal before heading out again. But today is BEAUTIFUL and tomorrow is going to be freezing rain so I'm going to walk all around getting errands done today and do some vinyasa and then tomorrow give myself a good cross training day at the gym!


Despite dinner being delicious last night, have lifted so much in the morning it did not do a ton for my appetite so I broke into my favorite night time snack of honey wheats and flavored nut butter!




DSCI0005.JPG


Dark Chocolate Dreams and Cinnamon Raisin Swirl... I will cry when the CRS is gone, some extra raisins from the jar may have leapt into my mouth as well, Extra nut butter because I was a hangry monster!


And because it appears to be warm and sunny out I wanted breakfast cool and crunchy




DSCI0015.JPG


A shockingly good yogurt bowl, I guess this one just works! In the mix


about 2/3 cup non-fat plain greek


Wheat chex, Kashi Honey Sunrise, Organic Spelt flake all about 1/4 cup


A small handful of raisins


1/2 large banana


A few (maybe 6?) chopped salted cashews (lovin' on them lately!)


A spoonful drizzle of sunflower butter


A small drizzle of honey


Cinnamon


Maybe it's the honey making it so good? Or maybe the new kind of yogurt, I'll show you the new stuff later on!


Have a great weekend everyone!


Peace!


Caitlin


Calling experienced bloggers! I'm trying to get my blog onto wordpress, any advice or tips on how to move it over? Also, if you publish through ecto, how do you get the format to not look so spaced out like mine does? Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew anything about wordpress:) Your breakfast looks amazing!! YUM!!! Keep foam rolling and good idea to not run!!! Take care of yourself gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete