Saturday, January 29, 2011

Inspired

Salutations! Did you read Charlottes Web when you were younger? I remember learning that word through that book when Charlotte stitched it in her web =).

Anyway, so far it's been a fairly productive Saturday filled with inspiration (well sort of). After breakfast I walked up to the grocery store and made it back with a good loot. I didn't take a picture of all of it but in short I got a bunch of veggies (fresh and frozen), frozen beans which I have been really coming to like because I don't have to open a whole can, 2 grapefruits, 2 avocados and a few dairy products. I tend to overshop especially in the snack food department (because it doesn't go bad!) But the insane mess  tub where I store non-perishables in my dorm has gotten a LEETLE hectic so I took inspiration from Tina's recent grocery shopping series and cut back!








I will show how I store my fruit and potatoes... it's college you gotta get creative!

Anywho, after I got all my new goodies put away I was soopes hungry again (hey there 8 miles) so I decided to get inspiration from Kath who has been having some AMAZING looking hugh jass salads lately!


Ye' big ole' salad complete with spinach, black eyed peas, lima beans, some leftover baked sweet potato, red pepper, mushrooms, 1/2 grapefruit and a scoop of hummus for inspired by the standard Allie!


There is mr. Hummus with some peppermint tea on the side! The crazy concoction of colors chose to wear a mix of olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice along with some mrs.dash no salt original blend and black pepper... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is what I did during this lunch. Along with some homework.

Now that I've admitted my food stash is a wreck...tornado...possibly the most terrifying thing I have seen, I think we can guess what I'm off to do!

Peace!
Caitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment