Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I Leanrned Today



DSCI0003.JPG


This is a delicious salad but hard to eat during a mid-term. Spinach, corn, vegan burger, tomatoes, a ton of salsa to finish the jar, avocado and a string cheese

DSCI0004.JPG


2-in-1 granola bar packs rock

DSCI0005.JPG


Nut butter+coffee+vitamins are good to transport together

DSCI0010.JPG


This is the best way to carry a bar stash




DSCI0008.JPG


Shopping bags are handy




DSCI0006.JPG


All of this




DSCI0007.JPG


Plus this plus much more are the reason I strength train... moved it on my own




Insert baby carrots and cinnamon swirl PB here
DSCI0015.JPGThis is currently what most of my new room looks like, my bed is set up already




DSCI0016.JPG


A little more


I still have to get most of my clothes, books and some other random things over but good progress for now!




DSCI0014.JPG


Omelets and sesame bread with smart balance light and fruit spread do not get old. Two egg omelet with nooch, spinach, mushrooms, onions and garlic. Some tomato sauce got added on top too.


I also learned that I will be living in this room the rest of my life because moving is tough! I will spend the night unpacking and having some kind of treat at some point!


Peace!


Caitlin


Share your moving stories with me!



1 comment:

  1. Ah, moving is never fun! But multi-tasking bags are always good! ;)

    ReplyDelete