Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Running Redemption

Not that my past few runs have bad by any means but this morning it was great.


Quick for food last night I had a blueberry chobani and some pretzels while I watched Glee (who else LOVES Qweneth Paltrow?!) along with a handful of triscut thins right before bed.


Hummus and bread before I left this morning (partially eaten)

DSCI0327.JPG


I guess it did the trick I ran 5.25 miles in 49:53! That is crazy fast for me!


Mile 1-10:15


Mile 2-9:31


Mile 3- 9:26


Mile 4- 9:28


Mile 5- 9:12


Mile .25- 1:57


The first 2.5 were right into the wind so for the second I had a good breeze at my back, that for sure helped!




DSCI0330.JPG


Beachy breakfast of amazing texture and taste




DSCI0329.JPG


Wheatberries, cottage cheese, almonds, a few banana slices and cinnamon in about 1/3 of a cantaloupe




DSCI0332.JPG


Yum!


Peace!


Caitlin


Tell me about something you've accomplished lately! Brag time!



1 comment:

  1. woohoo! nice RUN!!!!! hmm i did a really good hill workout and did some strength exercises yesterday and today that i feel really good about- my muscles feel awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete