Saturday, February 26, 2011

And I did...

6 miles baby! Feelin' it on the come-back!




DSCI0001.JPG


A little on the slow side but still not horrible for a longer run and coming off of an injury I'll take it! I also take walk breaks when I run so my actual running was faster than that.


I didn't have much knee pain but I felt tightness in my IT band. What this tells me is the foam roller has been working and I just need to keep doing it and probably do it more. No injuries the year of the first marathon!

DSCI0006.JPG


Happy enough for a photo shoot!


I did indeed foam roll write after and then quickly made the best post-work lunchDSCI0019.JPG


A big omelet! With 1 egg, 1/3 cup whites, left over black beans, mushrooms, tomatoes and topped with Mrs. Dash and ketchup... yum!




DSCI0023.JPG


Plus chobani and some granola




DSCI0024.JPG


I forgot to mix the spinach in so I just had it in a slight "salad" form. Totally works!


I'm now sipping a Cafe Au Lait and getting ready for some English studying and paper writing, see you tonight!


Peace!


Caitlin


What has your biggest accomplishment been lately?


Is it snowing where you are? If it's not can I come visit you?



1 comment:

  1. just came across your blog! it's fabulous! you have some great insight on your posts! my biggest accomplishment would have to be getting into grad school :) and it's def snowing in chicago- stop on by :)

    ReplyDelete